Thriveworks North Austin is seeking a part time LCSW, LPC or Clinical Psychologist to join our growing team! This opening is for weekend hours only. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive in a successful team dynamic!
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- Fully licensed to practice independently in Texas (No interns need apply)
- Experience helping Individual and Couples,
- Excellent professional references.
- The ability to work week-day evenings plus weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care.
- More than 5-years post-licensure experience.
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical work.
- Already credentialed on major insurance panels.
- Already have clients and are willing to roll them into our Thriveworks family
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents is preferred.
- Quality compensation with opportunities for advancement.
- Out-patient work environment where administrative duties are taken care of so you can focus on the clinical care.
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Office overhead expenses (including rent, wifi, disposables and more).
- Administrative burdens include: Credentialing, scheduling new clients, Insurance verification, Billing, Collections and more.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/