Thriveworks Counseling is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to conduct testing and assessments to join our growing team in Pflugerville, TX. This position would be for nights and/or weekends only. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive in a successful team dynamic!
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working nights and/or weekends.
- Conduct testing and assessments.
- Fully licensed as a psychologist in Texas.
- The ability to work nights and/or weekends.
- Able to conduct testing and assessments.
- Experience helping Individual and couples
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care.
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents
- More than 5-years post-licensure experience.
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical work.
- Already credentialed on major insurance panels.
- Already have clients and are willing to roll them into our Thriveworks family.
- Quality compensation with opportunities for advancement.
- Out-patient work environment where administrative duties are taken care of so you can focus on the clinical care.
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Office overhead expenses (including rent, wifi, disposables and more).
- Administrative burdens include:Credentialing, scheduling new clients, Insurance verification, Billing, Collections and more.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/