Thriveworks West Lake Hills is looking for a full or part time therapist that specializes in children. Qualified candidates will possess a license as a Psychologist, LPC, or LCSW.
This position allows you the flexibility to create your own schedule and a pleasant, positive work environment. A hired candidate will provide outpatient therapeutic services to children, adolescents and adults in a private practice setting.
- Master’s degree in psychology, therapy or other social services field required
- Licensed in the State of Texas
- Exceptional case management skills
- A positive philosophy of care
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comfort with Electronic Health Records
- Currently credentialed on insurance panels is a
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/