Thriveworks Cambridge Counseling is seeking a fully-licensed, board-certified Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to provide psychiatric services to our clients. Supervision is provided for Nurse Practitioners.
Thriveworks Counseling is unlike any other therapy practice in Cambridge, MA. At Thrive, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive. If you are looking for a lifestyle employment opportunity providing you the flexibility to set your own schedule and be actively involved in developing your own practice within a team, this may be the opportunity for you! Thriveworks has grown to over 28 locations in the country!
Come join a national, thriving company!
- Client focused
- A positive approach toward client care
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must be Board certified/eligible
- Experience helping adult individuals, required
- Experience helping children and adolescents, preferred
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/