Thriveworks Southwest Austin is seeking an energetic, organized and enthusiastic administrative professional for a Part Time Administrative Practice Assistant. This position has the potential to become Full Time in the near future. We offer competitive salary, fun people to work with and growth opportunity!
We are looking for candidates with excellent organizational, written and verbal skills who demonstrate a professional attitude and approach with clients, providers, and others, while ensuring confidentiality of client and organizational information. A good candidate will be able to grow in responsibility and role within the company and be committed to providing client-centric service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client scheduling
- Coordination of care with referral sources
- Gathering and maintaining provider credentialing material
- Maintaining client documentation using an electronic health record system (EHR)
- Provider administrative support
- 2 years front office experience in a medical setting
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Administrative experience: Microsoft Office and Google
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Prior experience working in a medical office with electronic health record systems (EHR)
- Experience in maintaining HIPAA compliant best practices and procedures
- Knowledge of insurance panels and how to obtain medical insurance authorizations
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/