Do you have what it takes? Let’s talk
As you might expect, we’re extremely selective in regards to who we award a Thriveworks franchise. Thriveworks franchisees are the face of our brand to each client and employee they interact with on a daily basis. It’s of utmost importance to us that Thriveworks practices succeed and hold to our core values and principles.
What does it take to be a Thriveworks franchisee? Dedication, hard work, patience and ingenuity. In addition, we’ve found the following characteristics to be extremely important for franchisee success:
- A Positive Attitude
- Direct Involvement in Day-to-day Practice Operations
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Willingness to Master New Technologies
- A Minimum Net Worth of $100,000, and Financial Liquidity
- Managerial Experience
- Being a Licensed Mental Health Provider
- Marketing Experience
- Small Business Ownership Experience
In addition, states have varying regulations and laws about necessary business structures, certifications, and prerequisites for setting up a mental health practice. In some states you may need to be a licensed clinical provider to own a Thriveworks practice. Be sure to check with your state laws and licensure boards.
Continue the tour below.